Christian Hard Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For lovers of Christian rock and heavy metal!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3

Go down 
+6
Xid
alldatndensum
oteis
Guilty/Forgiven
Driven
ishmael81
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ishmael81

ishmael81

Number of posts : 3417
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:25 pm

bump with some stuff I want.
Back to top Go down
alldatndensum
Admin
alldatndensum

Number of posts : 23480
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:08 am

ishmael81 wrote:
CD’s:
Delirious? - D:Tour 1997 Live (the cardboard sleeve this came in was cut to fit a cd case by the previous owner)
Delirious? - Deeper CD Single
Delirious? - I Could Sing Of You Love Forever single
Delirious? - Inside Outside single
Delirious? - It's OK Single 1
Delirious? - Love Will Find a Way
Delirious? - Now Is the Time single
Delirious? - Paint the Town Red single
Delirious? - Promise single 1
Delirious? - Promise single 2
Delirious? - See the Star single 1
Delirious? - See the Star single 2
Delirious? - Waiting for the Summer single 2
DIES - Scalene (this is the side project from Josh Dies of Showbread. I have a spare. SEALED)
Hillsong/Delirious? - United Praise
Lust Control - We Are Not Ashamed: Getting It Right the Second Time
Nirvana - Nevermind (disc only)
Plankeye –Commonwealth (no rear insert)
Plankeye -The one and only (no rear insert)
Third Eye Blind - S/T

For more info on any of these, go to https://www.discogs.com/seller/ishmael81/profile. Please note some of these prices are inflated and I will accept a lower price - especially from you guys.

STUFF I'M LOOKING FOR CURRENTLY (that some of you may have):
Resurrection Band - Awaiting Your Reply
Resurrection Band - Rainbow's End
Resurrection Band - Live Bootleg
Resurrection Band - Hostage
Resurrection Band - Reach of Love

Except for that Live. Ootleg album, I have all of those Rez albums.  The bad news is that I am keeping them.

I might have decided, or maybe not, that I should or shouldn't, depending on the issue or non-issue, to possibly share or not share, any thoughts, opinions, or facts (that might not be deemed factual by some), due to possible fear of any misinterpretation or retribution.

https://christianhardmusic.niceboard.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.christianhardmusic.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:20 am

Really? Darn! I was hoping to get the Live Oootleg album....
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

Number of posts : 5525
Registration date : 2014-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 9:55 am

Live Ooootleg was the first cassette I purchased in the Christian vein.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuascreed.com
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 am

Don't you mean in the Christian "vain"?
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:06 pm

No.

Vein:  a tendency, quality, or strain traceable in character, conduct, writing, etc.; manner or style:
to write in a poetic vein.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

Number of posts : 3507
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 12:19 pm

^I think Joshua was probably just being cheeky.  If anyone on here is grammar and spelling-oriented, it's him.  rendeer
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 1:47 pm

You're correct Kerrick. I was being cheeky, although I wouldn't have necessarily chosen that word.
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Haha yeah, well you just gotta extend some extra grace to the more literary-deficient folks here - like me - when we try to pick the right words.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:29 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
You're correct Kerrick. I was being cheeky, although I wouldn't have necessarily chosen that word.
What word would you have chosen?
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:42 pm

Sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Xid

Xid

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 2:50 pm

And here we are speaking the same language but saying different things.

I thought you were referring to using a different word other than 'vein' and you were meaning 'cheeky'.

If this were another age or time (or forum) a world war would probably have broken out.
  lol!
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

Number of posts : 23458
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:04 pm

kerrick wrote:
^I think Joshua was probably just being cheeky.  If anyone on here is grammar and spelling-oriented, it's him.  rendeer

Cheeky!?  Wow, someone obviously spent too much time in Europe learning some fancy Queen's English style slang.  I guess we should be happy you are back in the colonies, before you started calling the young guys all "lad".

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Staybrite wrote:
kerrick wrote:

Cheeky!?  Wow, someone obviously spent too much time in Europe learning some fancy Queen's English style slang.  I guess we should be happy you are back in the colonies, before you started calling the young guys all "lad".

We bloody well sure have some colourful blokes here!  Excuse me, it's time for my tea and crumpets now.  Ta ta for now.  geek

Haha actually I've never been to the UK...
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:45 pm

kerrick wrote:

Haha actually I've never been to the UK...

That may be, but I hear the rest of Europe is just lousy with stray Brits.  Laughing

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 8:38 am

Back in 2001, I went to Europe with my college jazz band to play in a festival in Holland. Our tour guide (that spoke fluent Dutch) was from Great Britain. Man, let me tell you... a dark haired pretty girl with an accent... she had quite the effect on some of the guys (and one of the girls). Lucky for me, I was dating the girl that was to be my wife - this trip is actually when I proposed.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Yep, girls with accent's can be quite alluring.  I used to have something of a crush on Lucy Lawless back in the late 90's.  It wasn't even from her television show (Xena Warrior Princess) because I could count on one hand how many times I saw that show.  It was after I saw her in a television interview speaking with that great New Zealand accent.

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Mmm... foreign women.  Count me in!  Very Happy  Haha I always just assumed I'd end up finding an American woman to marry but as fate would have things, that is not the case.  Cool
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Lol, I didn't even think about that. So what does a Slovakian accent sound like? Eastern Europe? Like Russian?
Back to top Go down
kerrick

kerrick

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Her accent is pretty light due to the fact that she hasn't lived in Slovakia for the past 16 years.  I suppose it's a bit like Russian though not as deep or guttural?  I've watched a few videos from these folks which are really great and will give you an idea of what it sounds like.  The guy is obviously not Slovak but the woman is.

Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:20 am

She reminds me of the Bosnian folks who live in the south part of St Louis county (and upon reflection, I think that's in the same general area of the world). You're right, it is reminiscent of Russian but not as many hard syllables.
Back to top Go down
Staybrite

Staybrite

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 3:08 pm

ishmael81 wrote:
Lol, I didn't even think about that....

Ha, I didn't think about it either.  Laughing

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Okay, all this conversation has derailed my thread... Somebody offer me a great trade!
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:02 am

Bump - added about 15 discs.
Back to top Go down
ishmael81

ishmael81

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:44 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3   Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff I'm getting rid of - Round 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next